10 Top Tips for Tiny Travellers
Thursday, March 14th, 2013
1. Chill and Relax… you have been planning this holiday for most of the year. Listen to your children, laugh and play with them and treasure these special moments and you will remember the holiday for the rest of your life.
2. Travel when the children are tired, stop when they are not…
3. Establish a routine… to meet the effects of time, weather and availability of food.
4. Do an activity every day… it doesn’t need to be big. It could be a walk to the park, beach or local market.
5. Always carry a small First Aid Kit…
6. Make a travel Survival Kit… include a selection of toys, books, music, puzzles and colouring and creative activities.
7. Make a Super Snack Pack… include cereals, fruit snacks, breadsticks, cheese and mini muffins.
Remember to include a selection of fruit juices and lots of water.
8. Sun cream, Sun cream, Sun cream.
9. Special Dietary Requirements… if you or a family member have special dietary requirements forewarn your tour operator and hotel.
10. Plan your destination, travel arrangements and facilities to meet the needs of our family and enjoy the break!!!