Reporting to the Financial Director, this role is a key position within the Accounts department. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our parents payment line. The role will include providing additional administrative and accounts support to our finance team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who would like to gain extensive experience in a fast pace environment.
- Managing payments line and processing payments
- Internal and External Customer Support: Parents, Centre Managers, Suppliers and Staff
- Assisting with Purchase ledgers and Sales ledgers
- Support with Bank Postings and Reconciliations
- Updating and Maintaining Sage Accounts
- Holiday Cover for Payroll
- General Administration
- This list is not exhaustive and will be reviewed and added to as this role progresses
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level
- Staff Benefits Package, which includes pension, educational assistance & eligibility for childcare discount
- On-going staff reward and recognition for excellence throughout the year
If you are called for an interview. you will also have to complete a Garda Vetting form.
Qualifications & Experience
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
- Accounts qualification would be an advantage or another business qualification at third level
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills and excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Services
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative is essentialPayroll experience is an advantage
We try our best to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for future positions