Centre Manager – North Dublin Area
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Centre Manager in North County Dublin.
Are you dedicated to delivering the highest standards of education and care in early years? Are you confident in your knowledge of Aistear & Siolta?
Giraffe is committed to providing every child with the best introduction to education and learning in all our centres and we recognise that our Edu-care staff are our most valuable resource. We ensure that all staff have access to continuous personal development delivered by our Giraffe Training Academy. We believe that it is only through a highly trained and motivated workforce, that we can deliver the necessary dedication and commitment from our staff to the children entrusted to our care.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Work in beautiful, modern, purpose built centres, equipped with age & stage appropriate resources
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD) realised through our in house Giraffe Training Academy to ensure you reach your full potential
- Excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level
- Staff Benefits Package, which includes pension, extra holiday allowance, educational assistance & eligibility for childcare discount
- On-going staff reward and recognition for excellence throughout the year.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of FETAC Level 6 in childcare major award.
- Build relationships with parents and staff members to ensure an excellent quality of care
- Be a capable leader
- Have a proven track record in supervision within a high standard childcare environment.
- Be a great team player
- Have the ability to Manage Change.
- Be highly organized
- Be willing to learn and open to feedback so as to grow with us
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children in their care.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Minimum Qualification of Fetac Level 6 in Childcare
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Childcare Field
- A strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child
- Strong communication, team building and problem solving skill
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Full clean EU driver’s license and access to a vehicle would be an asset