Deputy Centre Manager – South Dublin
Are you dedicated to delivering the highest standards of education and care in early years?
Are you confident in your knowledge of Aistear & Siolta?
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Centre Deputy Manager in South County Dublin. Giraffe offer excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level with many of our facility Managers and Deputy recruited from within the ranks of our existing staff group. We believe that it is only through a highly trained and motivated workforce, that we can deliver the necessary dedication and commitment from our staff to the children entrusted to our care.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Work in beautiful, modern, purpose built centres, equipped with age & stage appropriate resources
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD) realised through our in house Giraffe Training Academy to ensure you reach your full potential
- Excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level
- Staff Benefits Package, which includes pension, extra holiday allowance, educational assistance & eligibility for childcare discount
- On-going staff reward and recognition for excellence throughout the year.
- Access to International Opportunities
- Talent Programmes with Busy Bees UK
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of FETAC Level 6 in childcare major award.
- Build relationships with parents and staff members to ensure an excellent quality of care
- Be a capable leader
- Have a proven track record in supervision within a high standard childcare environment.
- Be a great team player
- Have the ability to Manage Change.
- Be highly organized
- Be willing to learn and open to feedback so as to grow with us
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children in their care.
Applicants must have:
- A Minimum Qualification of Fetac Level 6 in Childcare
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Childcare Field
- A strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child
- Strong communication, teambuilding and problem solving skill
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Full clean EU driver’s license and access to a vehicle would be an asset